Thursday, October 23, 2014

Scale strategy

                                                                                                                             Adrian Morgan
                                                                                                                        1110 st Aubyn st East
                                                                                                                                Hastings 4122
 626 Heretaunga St W,
  St Leonards,
   Hastings 4120
 Dear Mcdonalds,

 I have seen your ads on television, you make your burgers so big and nicely made its not real. But when my family and I go to your shop your burgers don’t look the same, there is lettice falling out of the burgers its smaller than it is on television. You use the scale strategy. The scale strategy is when people make things look bigger than it actually is. Mcdonald's always uses is in their burgers, they make their burgers look big and filling there the exact opposite. Even with your patties you make them look big and juicy when really is just a little pathetic little slice of mince. I hate it when I go to Mcdonalds and I order some food then I don’t get what I ordered instead I get a miserable little burger fluid with a little greasy pattie and cheese. Its really makes me feel gutted along with everyone else. so can you please stop using the scale strategy.

 Yours sincerely
 Adrian Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment